Be a part of the Bay Area’s leading event for parents and families!
We provide a unique opportunity to promote yourself to parents and network with other Bay Area resources.
We have a variety of sponsorship, workshop, exhibit and advertising opportunities available to meet your needs. Whether you have a physical presence at the event or not, we can help you make an impact on your target audience.
Our events are held at the beautiful San Mateo Event Center, in the SF Peninsula and Fort Mason Pavilion, in San Francisco’s prosperous Marina District.
Parents enjoy a day of education, shopping and discovery! There will be goody bags for the first 150 attendees and refreshments available.
Free workshops and demonstrations educate parents in various aspects of early parenting such as Baby Sign Language, Birthing Options & Alternatives, Cooking for you and Baby, Breastfeeding, Mom & Baby Nutrition, Pre & Post-Natal Fitness, Baby Carriers, Cloth Diapering and more.
Benefits of Participation
- Reach out to the new & expecting parents of the affluent San Francisco bay area. Attendees are expecting or have children 0-2 years
- Receive premiere, featured, brand exposure in media advertising, event promotional materials, fair website and program
- Experience hands-on, one-to-one marketing by selling your product, offering demonstrations or registering potential clients
- Premium exhibit space and/or sponsored area to showcase your products, banners and promotional materials along with branded signage
- Gift Bag distribution to 200 attendees. The first 100 families and 100 VIP attendees.
- Free admission and discounted passes available at your location and distributed throughout the city & surrounding area
- Exposure through an extensive marketing campaign, including:
- Local newsletter & print & radio ad, including SF Gate.com, Datebook, and Bay Area Parent Magazine.
- Signage onsite at sponsoring business locations, local ObGyn, Pediatrician, and childbirth educator offices and other relevant locations.
- Email blasts to over 7500 subscribers
- Press Releases
- Local media & organization sponsors and partners
Main Event Sponsor
You will get premium brand recognition, dramatically increased visibility and our prime exhibit location as the title sponsor of the SF Birth & Baby Fair!
Your logo is featured everywhere including our website, signage, brochures, banners, and all additional promotional and advertising materials.
Also included is prominent mention in our press releases. You’ll receive preferred table location or customized space. Includes 1/4 page ad space in our program and resource guide.
Free admission and discount passes will available at your business.
Get increased visibility and premium placement on all marketing materials, ads, programs and signage during our event!
You will also be featured in our email blasts and on our website. Includes 1/4 page ad space in our program and resource guide.
Free admission and discount passes will be available at your business.
Featured Area Sponsors
Our featured areas currently include a nursing area, a play area, the spa lounge, food and catering, and a photo booth.
Enjoy high visibility as the sponsor of our high traffic featured areas!
You’ll also receive a highlighted listing in our program and resource guide.
- 6 foot table and 2 chairs
- 6 foot table and 2 chairs plus gift bag inclusion (most popular)
All exhibitors receive:
- Basic listing with company and contact information in our event program. If registered and confirmed by print deadline.
- Discounted advertising rates
- Friends & family admission passes and discount passes for clients
**additional options available, including pipe/drape, wireless internet, electricity, and custom space
To be included in our printed program, your application AND payment must be received two weeks before the program advertising deadline!
Advertising opportunities are available to exhibiting and non exhibiting companies. Exhibiting companies receive a discounted rate for some options.
The program advertisement consists of full color ads. View our Fall 2014 issue to the right (50 megabyte download).
Ad types include:
- Full page
- Half page
- Quarter page
- Spotlight Page Ad
The program listing contains your company name, a description and contact information.
Program Article Sponsorship
Sponsor an informative, relevant and beneficial article addressing your company’s specialty! (Articles are subject to editing and final approval)
Raffle participants will have their contribution announced and raffled off during the event. This is our number one opportunity for getting your product out there!
Representatives will be allowed to demonstrate and announce their products.
Gift Bag Inserts
100 gift bags will be distributed to the first families that arrive at the event. 100 more gift bags will be reserved for VIP guests. Put your samples and information directly into the hands of enthusiastic recipients.
Basic listings are included for Exhibitors but can be purchased by non-exhibitors. Premier or highlighted listing upgrades are available for both.