The June SF Birth and Baby Fair will be held at:
San Mateo Event Center
2495 S. Delaware Street
San Mateo, CA 94403
San Mateo Event Center Parking
Event parking is $10 per car (rates subject to change). Cash only.
Getting to the San Mateo Event Center By BART
Take Bart to Millbrae Station.
- Exit the Millbrae Bart Station across the parking lot to the Millbrae Caltrain Station.
- At Millbrae Station, connect to Southbound Caltrain going towards San Jose.
- Exit at the Hillsdale Station to El Camino Real Blvd.
- At Hillsdale you can either walk, take a bus, or taxi.
If you choose to walk:
- Take El Camino Real Blvd.
- Heading North.
- Turn right onto 25th Avenue and the San Mateo County Event Center will be at the end of the street. It is approximately 1/2 mile walk.
If you choose to take the bus:
- Board the bus on El Camino Real Blvd. going north.
- From here you will stay on the bus for a few stops to El Camino Real Blvd. and 25th Avenue.
- The Event center is located 2 blocks from El Camino Real Blvd. at the end of 25th Street at 2495 S. Delaware Street.
The September SF Birth and Baby Fair will be held at:
Fort Mason Center Festival Pavilion
99 Marina Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 94123
Located between Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge on San Francisco Bay, Fort Mason Center offers easy access by MUNI and BART. The entrance to Fort Mason Center is at the intersection of Marina Boulevard and Buchanan Street, in the scenic Marina district.
Getting to Fort Mason By Automobile
Bay Bridge to Fremont Street Exit; on Fremont (100 yards north) take first right on Howard; left on Embarcadero and go 2 miles; left on Bay and go 2 miles; right on Buchanan. Cross Marina Boulevard and turn sharp right into Fort Mason Center.
Golden Gate Bridge (US 101) to Marina Exit; Marina Boulevard (1.5 miles) to Buchanan and turn left into Fort Mason Center
US 101 North to 9th Street Exit; 9th across Market and left on Hayes; right on Franklin; left on Bay; right on Buchanan. Cross Marina Boulevard and sharp right into Fort Mason Center.
Fort Mason Center Parking
Enter at the intersection of Buchanan Street and Marina Boulevard. Make a sharp right into the Center, or a left to park along the Marina Green.
MUNI Lines Near Fort Mason Center
10 Townsend, 22 Fillmore, 28 – 19th Avenue, 30 Stockton, 47 Van Ness, 49 Van Ness/Mission. Call MUNI for details (see below).
Bay Area-Wide Transit Information www.transit.511.org or 511 (or old number 817-1717) from any area code in the Bay Area counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma.
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
www.bart.gov or (510) 465-2278
Golden Gate Transit
www.goldengate.org or (415) 455-2000
www.caltrain.com or (800) 660-4287
Municipal Railway (MUNI)
www.sfmuni.com or (415) 673-6864