- Basic Display Area: 6′ table and 2 chairs. – $275-325
- Premium Display Area: End or corner 10×10 space, pipe & drape backdrop, electricity, internet, gift bag inserts, 6′ table & two chairs, and program listing. – $525-$575
- Additional options may be purchased a la carte such as wireless internet, wall space, pipe & drape, etc.
What You Get
- 2 chairs and 6 foot table
- Listing with company and contact information in event program. ** Application & payment must be received by the publishing deadline to be guaranteed inclusion in the program listings.
- 4 pairs of admission passes for friends and family
- Discounted advertising options including gift bag inserts or program advertisements
Becoming an Exhibitor
Step 1: Submit your application
Step 2: After your application is approved, you will be sent a payment link. You can pay by credit card or check. All bounced/returned checks will incur a $35 fee.
Step 3: Attend the Birth and Baby Fair and meet Bay Area Parents!
** If you will be selling goods at the fair you must have a sellers permit by the event date. Obtaining a sellers permit is VERY SIMPLE & FREE. You may contact our local BOA support group at: 510-286-1052 with any questions. Here is a link to an online sellers permit application if you need one: https://efile.boe.ca.gov/ereg/index.boe?cid=26501